Thailand is internationally-recognized as the world’s largest manufacturer of hard disk drives (HDDs) and Southeast Asia’s production hub and sourcing center for E&E products. The previous Bangkok E&E attracted 4,890 trade visitors and 8,830 public visitors. Together with Bangkok RHVAC, Bangkok E&E expects to welcome more than 10,000 visitors from both Thailand and other countries, namely, China, ASEAN, Southeast Asia, Australia, the Middle East, Europe, and USA.
- Thailand is internationally-recognized as Southeast Asia’s production hub and sourcing center for E&E products.
- The previous E&E Show in 2015 attracted 4,890 visitors during trade days and 8,830 during public days. Bangkok E&E 2017 expects to welcome more than10,000 visitors from both Thailand and foreign countries
- The upcoming event being organized under the theme “Smart Innovation for an Ultimate Lifestyle”
- Some 100 show booths from 70 leading companies from Thailand and other leading producing countries including China, ASEAN, Korea, India, the Middle East, Europe, and USA.
- Organized concurrently at the same venue with Bangkok RHVAC 2015, the fair will provide an unsurpassed opportunity for greater business benefits.