Map & Transportation
Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre
The centre is accessible via 3 entrances : 1st and 2nd are along Bangna-Trad Road (km.1) and the 3rd entrance is along “Sukhumvit Road via expressway.
By BTS (Skytrain)
- Bang Na Station (Exit 1)
A shutter service that transports passengers from the Sukhumvit road entrance to exhibition halls is also available for all events held at BITEC.
- 15 minutes drive from the Suvarnabhumi International airport
- Directly linked by the expressway to Centre Business District (10 km.)
- Links the Outer Ring Road to extended every other part of Bangkok to avoid traffic jam in rush hours, which away from BITEC 7 km.
- Entrance 1 and 2 can be reached by bus: Number 38, 46, 46A, 48, 132, 133, 139, 180, 552, 552A which arrived along Bangna-Trad Road (km.1)
- Entrance 3 can be reached by bus: number 2, 23, 45, 102, 116, 142, 507, 508, 511, 513, 536, 544, 552A which arrived along Sukumvit Road.
For your convenience and comfort, Taxi service will be available for your pre-bookings at Business Centre. The Taxi stand is also available by drop off area in front of EH 103.